If you're new to online banking and aren't sure of how it works, we can answer any questions or concerns you may have by phone or you can stop in for a live demonstration.Here are some of the common features:
- View all your accounts by category - deposit, loan, investment...
- Rename your accounts accordingly
- View transactions and two sided images of transaction items
- Search transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts on a one time basis or a recurring schedule
- Initiate stop payments
- Set up email alerts on different criteria such as when balances fall below a certain threshold, when items or transfers clear, when new statements are available, when CD's reach maturity, etc...
- View and download your statements in various formats, PDF, TXT, HTML
- Download financial data to import into accounting software, Microsoft Money .OFX, Quicken .QFX, QuickBooks .QBO, Spreadsheet .CSV, Word Processing .TXT
- Bill payment* - pay bills online directly from any deposit account on a one time basis or a recurring schedule which you control when to send the payments.
- Saves money spent on postage, envelopes, checks, gas...
- Saves time with less trips to the bank, store, post office, gas station...
- Saves natural resources - trees and all the other resources used to make and distribute paper products... oh, and did we mention, gas...
- Monitor and manage funds more efficiently
- Available 24/7 to fit your schedule
Contact Julie Barrett 651.767.9872 for more information.
See our internet security page for tips about online security.
*Receive 6 free bill pays per month and 40¢ each thereafter