Commercial Lending OfficerDrake Bank, a growing community bank located in St. Paul, is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and organized individual to originate and maintain commercial real estate and business loans.
Duties of the position include:
- Calling on commercial businesses and other industry professionals, explaining the bank’s enhanced loan products and other lending programs, in an effort to develop strong banking relationships.
- Maintain an established market presence and large network of outside referral sources for new business development.
- Identify business loan projects, screen and assist potential borrowers, perform the financial analysis necessary to make sound credit decisions, prepare credit write-ups, participate in credit committee decisions, and close and service outstanding loans.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of commercial lending requirements, including complex loan structuring, documentation, compliance regulations and legal coordination.
- Strong credit underwriting and loan administration skills.
- Business development skills which include participation in community organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to service an existing commercial loan portfolio while developing additional business.
- Previous commercial banking experience of at least 3-5 years.
Drake Bank offers a friendly professional working environment that will be conductive for an established customer and referral network, attractive employee benefits program, and opportunities for advancement.
All inquiries will be maintained in a strictly confidential manner.
If interested please submit your resume to email@example.com or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
60 E. Plato Blvd. Ste 100
St. Paul, MN. 55107