Drake Bank has the financing options that most businesses need to grow and thrive. Our commercial bankers would be pleased to discuss how one of our term loans or credit lines might play a role in your success.
- Working Capital Line of Credit
A way to easily satisfy short-term funding needs for increasing inventory, weathering seasonal cash flow issues, or capturing unexpected opportunities.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
We can make owning, refinancing, or renovating commercial real estate easy with financing options that feature competitive rates, low monthly payments and long amortizations.
- Residential and Commercial Development
Competitive secured loans for development and redevelopment projects are available.
- Real Estate and Construction Financing
We can help from the ground up... from land acquisition, through construction, to permanent financing. We offer a wide variety of mortgage options, and our rates are always competitive.
- Equipment Financing
Want to enhance your competitive position without depleting working capital? We provide long term financing for investments in your office, plant, machinery or equipment.
- SBA Loans
Drake Bank is a SBA Preferred Lender. That means we are among the most active and experienced SBA lenders. It also means we have a higher level of authority to approve loans, resulting in faster service for your business. SBA loans offer lower down payments and longer repayment terms than many other financing options. Consider refinancing conventional business loans. If eligible, SBA guarantees a 20% savings! Let us tell you about...
- SBA 7(a) and SBA Express Loans... designed for a growing small business that might not qualify for other loans.
- SBA 504 Real Estate and Equipment Loans... designed for small businesses requiring "brick and mortar" financing.